The Sundowner is a dual-aspect room, facing north and east and is situated at the back of the lodge. It has a modern and spacious bathroom, which was completely renovated in mid-2016. It has lots of natural light, a large mirror and wall-hung vanity.
With a wall mounted TV, you can wake up and watch the news, sport or other programs without getting out of bed.
All our rooms provide comfort and privacy with direct access to the guest lounge and verandah.
- full breakfast included
- quality 1000 thread count linen
- eco friendly bathroom products
- reverse cycle air conditioning
- electric oil-filled radiator
- tea and coffee making facilities
- bar refrigerator
- Fetch TV (free access)
- flat screen TV
- free Wi-Fi (2.4 and 5GHz)
- private entry (for late nights!)
- step free access
- no curfew
We often put up special offers, HOT DEALS, online especially if we have a last minute vacancy.
The longer you stay, the better the rate.
Returning guests, who book via our website, receive a great discount too.